Tom Oliver Nutrition
Zinc Picolinate Offer Pack (3 Bottles)
What is it?
Vital for good health and keeping our immune systems armed and at the ready, zinc is an essential trace element which supports the development and growth of all organisms.
Why take it?
As well as providing a hefty immunity boost, this mighty mineral keeps your stress levels in check and keeps your metabolism and digestion system in ship-shape too.
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Our body’s inability to store zinc means deficiency is more common than you think.(of this essential element so vital for good health.) Particularly at risk are older adults and those with a low calorie intake, breastfeeding infants, pregnant women and those with a history of alcoholism. Signs of deficiency are vast, including acne, poor wound healing, reduced appetite, hair loss, impotence, delayed growth and white spots on fingernails.
Zinc Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
Impaired immune function with frequent infections
- Acne and poor skin health
- Poor wound healing
- Stretch marks
- Anorexia nervosa
- Loss of sense of taste or smell or loss of appetite
- Delayed sexual maturation and infertility
- Poor growth in children
- Hair loss
- White spots on fingernails
- Mental health problems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Zinc (zinc from Picolinate providing 15mg elemental zinc)
Zinc, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agents
(silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate)
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- Premium Quality Zinc; Tom Oliver Nutrition Zinc Picolinate 15 mg Tablets provide a highly-absorbable form of this crucial nutrient and essential mineral
- Antioxidant Immune Support; Zinc utilizes antioxidant activity and can helps to support a healthy immune system
- ONE A DAY FORMULA - Our Zinc capsules are small, easy to swallow and a vegetable capsules
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS: Our Zinc Picolinate is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and is GMO free and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers or other pollutants, Vegetarian, Kosher. Free from sugar, salt.
- MADE IN THE UK: to GMP and pharmaceutical standards and packaged in sustainable, recyclable, high quality, glass bottles.
Free UK Shipping
Free UK shipping on all orders over £45.00. Premium shipping is also available upon check out.
Before confirming your order please ensure you have checked local customs and duty for your destination. When ordering please ensure you add your contact telephone number to avoid unecessary returns.
Do you ship internationally
We ship globally across the world, however before confirming your order please ensure you have checked local customs and duty for your destination. When ordering please ensure you add your contact telephone number to avoid unecessary returns.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, please choose your preferred currency before scrolling to the footer
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
How long does my order take?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours from the date of the order being placed. standard orders within the UK are delivered within 2-4 working days and international order within 7-10 working days. Premium shipping is available also. Please contact our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.