Women's Multi Vitamin (90 Capsules)
What is it?
Our easily-absorbable Women's multivitamin ensures that you get the nutrients you require, whilst keeping your hormone levels in check too, leaving you fit, fertile and bursting with energy.
Why take it?
Containing the most absorbable forms of methyl B12 and methylfolate, this mighty multivitamin meets all your nutritional needs, keeping your skin supple, your hair, bones and nails strong, your energy levels high. It even gives your fertility a hefty boost too!
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Many of us don’t always manage to get the nutrients our bodies require. This makes us prime candidates for nutrient deficiency which can have a detrimental effect on both our physical and mental well-being. Among those particularly at risk are those with poor bone health or mineral absorption issues, pregnant or menopausal women, vegetarians, vegans, and anyone following a restrictive diet.
What is Our Women's Multi Vitamin
We all know that nutrient deficiencies can have a negative effect on many aspects of physical and mental health. For most of us it’s hard to know which specific nutrients we need more of, and even if we did, taking all the nutrients individually would be cumbersome and expensive. That’s where Tom Oliver’s Multi-Vitamins and Minerals come in. There’s both a women’s multi and a men’s multi to address the specific needs of these groups.
Benefits of Tom Oliver Nutrition's Women's Multi Vitamin
- Multi-nutrient supplement for women's health and hormone balance
- Supports energy, mental health, skin, hair, nail, bone health and fertility
- Includes all key nutrients plus phytonutrients from rosemary and green tea
- Uses the most absorbable forms of nutrients for optimal effectiveness such as methylfolate and methyl B12
- No artificial preservatives, wheat, gluten or dairy
- Flexible usage - dose is split between 3 capsules so can take in divided doses
- Supports vegetarian and vegan health
- Recyclable packaging
- 90 capsules - 30 days' supply
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 2500iu||750ug||Retinol Equivalent||94|
|Vitamin D3 1000iu||25ug||500|
|Vitamin E 30iu||20mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||167|
|Niacin (B3)||50mg||Niacin Equivalent||313|
|Vitamin B12 (Methyl B12)||400ug||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||50mg||833|
|Green Tea Extract 10:1||20mg||(equivalent 200mg)|
|Rosemary Extract 10:1||5mg||(equivalent 50mg)|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin),Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), L-Selenomethionine, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2(Menaquinone-7), Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Sodium Borate, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf), Chromium Picolinate, Biotin, Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acidglucosamine salt], Copper Citrate, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodidie.
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK