Tom Oliver Nutrition
Vitamin D K2 Offer Pack (3 Bottles)
What is Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin naturally present in very few food sources. It is the same form of vitamin D the body produces when skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin K refers to a family of fat-soluble compounds known as quinones. Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is produced by bacteria in both animal and human intestines.
Vitamin D is known to help fight off pathogens and support upkeep of the immune system.
Vitamin D supports the body in absorption of calcium and phosphorus, essential minerals for healthy muscle function. The blend of D3 with K2 directs it to areas of your body such as your bones, so it can be put to good use.
Vitamin K2 is essential in the avoidance of calcium deposits in the arteries and blood vessels by helping the circulation and binding of the calcium to strengthen bones.
Know You Facts on Vitamin D
- Almost three-quarters of adults in the UK have “inadequate” levels of vitamin D, according to recent research
- 74% of UK adults aged 25 and over “hover in the lower quarter of the normal vitamin D range or below”.
- The data shows 27% fell below the normal range.
- By age group, 76% of those aged 25 to 34 and 45 to 54 showed the biggest lack of vitamin D.
- The safe upper limit for Vit D is 10ug (daily) according to Health Food Manufacturers Association (HFMA). Our small, easy to swallow, vegan vitamin D supplement provides exactly that.!
- ONE A DAY FORMULA - High strength Vitamin D Plus K2 in convenient, very small, easy to swallow tablet
- VITAMIN D + K2 IN ONE TABLET - Vitamin D is known to help fight off pathogens and support upkeep of the immune system. Vitamin D supports the body in absorption of calcium and phosphorus, essential minerals for healthy muscle function. The blend of D3 with K2 directs it to areas of your body such as your bones, so it can be put to good use.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS: Our Vitamin D Plus K2 is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and is GMO free and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers or other pollutants, Vegetarian, Kosher. Free from sugar, salt.
- MADE IN THE UK: to GMP and pharmaceutical standards and packaged in sustainable, recyclable, high quality, glass bottles
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin K2
(Menaquinone), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking
Agents (silicon dioxide, stearic acid,), Hydroxypropyl
Methylcellulose, Anti-Caking Agent (magnesium stearate),
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place