Skin, Hair & Nail Complex Offer Pack (3 Bottles)
What is it?
Our Skin, Hair & Nail Complex is a multivitamin and mineral complex with lysine. It includes biotin and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails and copper which contributes to the normal hair pigmentation, along with vitamin c, promoting healthy collagen formation and reduces free-radicals promoting glowing skin.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A (3000IU)||900MCG
|Vitamin D2 (330IU)||7.5MCG||150|
|Vitamin E (225IU)||150MG||1250|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||240MG||4000|
|Horsetail Extract (4:1)||225MG|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Horsetail Extract
4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca
Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Zinc is required for the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin
- Copper is required for hair pigmentation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to normal cysteine synthesis
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin