Tom Oliver Nutrition
Skin, Hair & Nail Complex Offer Pack (3 Bottles)
What is it?
Our Skin, Hair & Nail Complex is a multivitamin and mineral complex with lysine. It includes biotin and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails and copper which contributes to the normal hair pigmentation, along with vitamin c, promoting healthy collagen formation and reduces free-radicals promoting glowing skin.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A (3000IU)||900MCG
|Vitamin D2 (330IU)||7.5MCG||150|
|Vitamin E (225IU)||150MG||1250|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||240MG||4000|
|Horsetail Extract (4:1)||225MG|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Horsetail Extract
4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca
Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Zinc is required for the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin
- Copper is required for hair pigmentation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to normal cysteine synthesis
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
Free UK Shipping
Free UK shipping on all orders over £45.00. Premium shipping is also available upon check out.
Before confirming your order please ensure you have checked local customs and duty for your destination. When ordering please ensure you add your contact telephone number to avoid unecessary returns.
Do you ship internationally
We ship globally across the world, however before confirming your order please ensure you have checked local customs and duty for your destination. When ordering please ensure you add your contact telephone number to avoid unecessary returns.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, please choose your preferred currency before scrolling to the footer
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
How long does my order take?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours from the date of the order being placed. standard orders within the UK are delivered within 2-4 working days and international order within 7-10 working days. Premium shipping is available also. Please contact our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.