MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane Offer Pack (3 Bottles)
What is it?
Tom Oliver Nutritions MSM 600 mg contains MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), an organic sulphur compound and one of the most common substances found in the body and is a building block for bones and joints.
Methylsulfonylmethane provides sulphur which is needed for many different essential functions within the body. It plays an important part in producing glucosamine, which is important for bones and joints. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. MSM can be found in several foods such as green vegetables, but is destroyed by even modest processing.
Why take it?
- Important mineral for joint health
- Natural occurring organic sulphur compound
- Essential for several functions within the body
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
- Use for healthy and comfortable joints
- May also be beneficial to skin, hair and nails
- Odourless high potency capsule providing 600mg MSM
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Capsule Shell ( Hydroroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate.
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK