Magnesium (60 Capsules)
What is it?
The ultimate fatigue buster, Magnesium is vital for metabolic, nervous system and muscle function. Magnesium Taurate provides all the benefits of Magnesium, plus the protein-building amino acid Taurine, making it a must-have for athletes, as well as for anyone whose energy levels are flagging.
Why take it?
Not only do this wonder duo keep fatigue at arms length, they also keep our teeth and bones strong, our nervous system in good order and our muscles functioning properly as well. Aside from all this, they aid relaxation, soothe tired muscles and even keep tabs on our electrolyte balance too!
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Marvelous as this Magnesium is, our diets do not always provide us with enough of it, putting us at high risk of deficiency. Especially susceptible are those with renal, liver, and gastrointestinal issues, as well as those following restrictive diets. Diabetics, alcoholics and people undergoing chemotherapy are often prone to low magnesium levels too.
Benefits Of Magnesium Taurate
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to electrolyte balance
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
||% EC NRV|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Magnesium (Magnesium taurate) , Capsule shell
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow 15 mg capsules
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK