Iron Complex (60 Capsules)
What is it?
Vital for good health and keeping our immune systems armed and at the ready, zinc is an essential trace element which supports the development and growth of all organisms.
Why take it?
As well as providing a hefty immunity boost, this mighty mineral keeps your stress levels in check and keeps your metabolism and digestion system in ship-shape too.
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Our body’s inability to store zinc means deficiency is more common than you think.(of this essential element so vital for good health.) Particularly at risk are older adults and those with a low calorie intake, breastfeeding infants, pregnant women and those with a history of alcoholism. Signs of deficiency are vast, including acne, poor wound healing, reduced appetite, hair loss, impotence, delayed growth and white spots on fingernails.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow 15 mg capsules
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK
Benefits Of Iron Complex
- Crucial to people susceptible to inorganic iron supplementation
- Beneficial for people with malabsorption and poor iron standing
- Iron supports the transport of oxygen in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C helps to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron adds to the normal cognitive function
- Iron helps to ensure normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.