Tom Oliver Nutrition
Iron Complex (60 Capsules)
What is Iron Complex
Iron complex is a multi-vitamin supplement that is particularly to prevent treat or prevent low blood levels.
Iron is an important mineral that the body crucially needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell production, and nerve function. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach.
Tom Oliver Nutrition Iron Complex comprises of iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption. It is especially suitable for persons who are sensitive to standard iron supplementation.
Benefits Of Iron Complex
- Crucial to people susceptible to inorganic iron supplementation
- Beneficial for people with malabsorption and poor iron standing
- Iron supports the transport of oxygen in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C helps to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron adds to the normal cognitive function
- Iron helps to ensure normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|