Tom Oliver Nutrition
Iron Complex Offer Pack (3 Bottles)
What is it?
Vital for good health and keeping our immune systems armed and at the ready, zinc is an essential trace element which supports the development and growth of all organisms.
Why take it?
As well as providing a hefty immunity boost, this mighty mineral keeps your stress levels in check and keeps your metabolism and digestion system in ship-shape too.
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Our body’s inability to store zinc means deficiency is more common than you think.(of this essential element so vital for good health.) Particularly at risk are older adults and those with a low calorie intake, breastfeeding infants, pregnant women and those with a history of alcoholism. Signs of deficiency are vast, including acne, poor wound healing, reduced appetite, hair loss, impotence, delayed growth and white spots on fingernails.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow 15 mg capsules
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK
Benefits Of Iron Complex
- Crucial to people susceptible to inorganic iron supplementation
- Beneficial for people with malabsorption and poor iron standing
- Iron supports the transport of oxygen in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C helps to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron adds to the normal cognitive function
- Iron helps to ensure normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Free UK Shipping
Free UK shipping on all orders over £45.00. Premium shipping is also available upon check out.
Before confirming your order please ensure you have checked local customs and duty for your destination. When ordering please ensure you add your contact telephone number to avoid unecessary returns.
Do you ship internationally
We ship globally across the world, however before confirming your order please ensure you have checked local customs and duty for your destination. When ordering please ensure you add your contact telephone number to avoid unecessary returns.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, please choose your preferred currency before scrolling to the footer
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
How long does my order take?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours from the date of the order being placed. standard orders within the UK are delivered within 2-4 working days and international order within 7-10 working days. Premium shipping is available also. Please contact our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.