Our vitamin B complex contains all eight vitamin B's. This includes Thiamine (Vit B1), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Niacin (Vit B3), Pantothenic acid (Vit B5), Pyridoxine Vit B6, Biotin (Vit B7), Folic Acid (B9), Folate Vit B12. Our one a day formula is both 100% vegan and easy to swallow.
What are B Vitamins?
B vitamins are a group of water-soluble nutrients that play an important role in many aspects of body function. Although each B vitamin has its own unique functions, they also work synergistically. With the exception of vitamin B12 they are not stored in the body so need to be constantly replenished. The need for B vitamins increases during times of stress and illness.
Functions and Benefits of B vitamins
- Energy production
- Cardiovascular health
- Protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Healthy nervous system
- Mental health
- Skin and hair health
- Growth and development
- Immune function
Who may benefit from supplemental B vitamins?
- Pregnant or lactating women
- People recovering from surgery
- People with genetic mutations
- People taking certain medications such as proton-pump inhibitors or antacids
- Those on a restricted diet for cultural, ethical or medical reasons
- People with poor absorption or digestive issues
- People under stress
- Older people
- Vegans, in particular, need B12
- ONE A DAY FORMULA - High strength Vitamin B Complex in convenient, very small, easy to swallow tablet
- 8 B VITAMINS IN ONE TABLET -Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Vitamin B6, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vit B12. Supporting a wealth of health benefits, including supporting the immune system and contributing to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue and supports overall health.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS: Our Vitamin B Complex is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and is GMO free and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers or other pollutants, Vegetarian, Kosher. Free from sugar, salt.
- MADE IN THE UK: to GMP and pharmaceutical standards and packaged in sustainable, recyclable, high quality, glass bottles.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
This is a food supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (dicalcium phosphate dihydrate,
microcrystalline cellulose), Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin
B2 (riboflavin), Nicotinamide, Para Amino Benzoic acid
(PABA), Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine),
Choline Bitartrate, Anti-Caking Agents (silicon dioxide,
stearic acid,), Inositol, Glazing Agent (hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (magnesium stearate),
Glazing Agent (vegetable glycerine), Folic acid, D-biotin,
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin hydrate).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place