Vitamin C (60 Capsules) 1000mg (Improved Formulation)
What is it?
With an age-old reputation for keeping illness at bay, Vitamin C is an ascorbic acid, crucial for keeping our defenses in top working order . As our bodies are unable to produce or store this awesome immunity booster, it’s vital that we keep ourselves topped up daily.
Why take it?
As well as being the ultimate immunity lifter, vitamin C boasts an impressive arsenal of other functions too. An awesome antioxidant and metabolism booster, this vital vitamin keeps our skin, hair and cardiovascular system in good nick, protects against free radical damage, and helps with iron absorption too.
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Particularly vulnerable to deficiency are those with impaired digestion or following a restrictive diet, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly, and anyone recovering from illness or surgery.
||% EC NRV|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C) , Capsule shell
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow 15 mg capsules
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK
Functions and Benefits of Vitamin C
- Immune function
- Skin and hair health
- Collagen synthesis
- Cardiovascular health
- Antioxidant – protects against free radical damage
- Increases effects of other antioxidants
- Bone, teeth and gum health
- Eye health
- Iron absorption
Who May Benefit from Supplemental Vitamin C?
- People with impaired digestion and absorption
- Anyone under stress
- Anyone who is ill or recovering from illness or surgery
- People eating a restricted diet
- People who travel by plane
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Older people