Vitamin B Complex (60 Tablets)
What is it?
Responsible for numerous aspects of body function, each B vitamin plays its own key role in keeping things running efficiently. Together they make a mighty team. As our bodies are unable store these vital vitamins, it’s up to us to keep our levels topped up, especially when stress rears its ugly head or we’re not feeling our best.(in times of stress or vulnerability)
Why take it?
As well as giving our immune system a hefty boost, these nifty nutrients play a crucial role in growth, energy production, cardiovascular and mental health. They even keep our skin, hair and digestion in good nick too!
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Despite being the building blocks of good health, our often compromised diets, combined with our body’s inability to store these vital vitamins, leave many of us susceptible to deficiency. Among those particularly at risk are pregnant or lactating women, followers of restrictive diets, those taking certain medications, as well as the elderly or anyone under stress.
||% EC NRV|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
This is a food supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (dicalcium phosphate dihydrate,
microcrystalline cellulose), Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin
B2 (riboflavin), Nicotinamide, Para Amino Benzoic acid
(PABA), Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine),
Choline Bitartrate, Anti-Caking Agents (silicon dioxide,
stearic acid,), Inositol, Glazing Agent (hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (magnesium stearate),
Glazing Agent (vegetable glycerine), Folic acid, D-biotin,
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin hydrate).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow 15 mg capsules
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK
Functions and Benefits of B vitamins
- Energy production
- Cardiovascular health
- Protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Healthy nervous system
- Mental health
- Skin and hair health
- Growth and development
- Immune function
Who may benefit from supplemental B vitamins?
- Pregnant or lactating women
- People recovering from surgery
- People with genetic mutations
- People taking certain medications such as proton-pump inhibitors or antacids
- Those on a restricted diet for cultural, ethical or medical reasons
- People with poor absorption or digestive issues
- People under stress
- Older people
- Vegans, in particular, need B12