Would you like a better nights sleep.? The answer could be Magnesium.
Insomnia is a common symptom of magnesium deficiency. Magnesium plays a role in supporting deep, restorative sleep by maintaining healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep. Research indicates supplemental magnesium can improve sleep quality, especially in people with poor sleep.
Our Magnesium Taurate provides magnesium and the amino acid L-Taurine. Magnesium also contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
Benefits of Tom Oliver Nutrition's Magnesium Taurate:
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
- Suitable for all vegetarians and vegans
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
Dosage: 1-a-day formula
Buy Now Click Here