What do you know about Vitamin D deficiency?
Do you have any of the following symptoms.?
Getting Sick or Infected Often.
Fatigue and Tiredness.
Bone and Back Pain.
Impaired Wound Healing.
Here are a few facts:
- Almost three-quarters of adults in the UK have “inadequate” levels of vitamin D, according to recent research
- 74% of UK adults aged 25 and over “hover in the lower quarter of the normal vitamin D range or below”.
- The data shows 27% fell below the normal range.
- By age group, 76% of those aged 25 to 34 and 45 to 54 showed the biggest lack of vitamin D.
- The safe upper limit for Vit D is 10ug (daily) according to Health Food Manufacturers Association (HFMA). Our small, easy to swallow, vegan vitamin D supplement provides exactly that.!
But we didn't stop there as we also added vitamin K2. Vitamin D supports the body in absorption of calcium and phosphorus, essential minerals for healthy muscle function. The K2 directs it to areas of your body such as your bones, so it can be put to good use. Vitamin K2 is essential in the avoidance of calcium deposits in the arteries and blood vessels by helping the circulation and binding of the calcium to strengthen bones.
Our one-a-day formula is both 100% vegan and in a small, easy to swallow tablet and provide 100% of your recommended daily intake.
Find out more about Tom Oliver Nutrition Vitamin D K2 by CLICKING HERE