Tom Oliver Peanut Butter is 100% natural, 100% peanuts and 100% ludicrously tasty. It contains zero additives, zero palm oil and no added sugars or salt, that's it just 100% natural peanut butter! A great source of protein at 27.15g per 100g, our peanut butter tastes great whether straight out of the tub, used as a spread, or added to recipes or smoothies to help pack a punch in flavour.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Available in 400g tubs as single tub, 3 pack or 12 pack
- Crunchy or smooth
- Made in the UK
Benefits of Tom Oliver Peanut Butter
- Contains protein needed to build and repair muscles
- Contains fibre needed for digestive health
- Satiating meaning it staves off hunger
- Nuts are protective against heart disease
- A source of nutrients including vitamin E, folate, magnesium and resveratrol
- A source of healthy fats
- Combines well with both sweet and savoury foods
- Versatile as an ingredient in smoothies, baked goods, sauces and dips
Who May Benefit from Tom Oliver Peanut Butter?
- Vegans and vegetarians
- Those on restricted diets due to food intolerances
- Sports people and regular exercisers
- People who are ill or recovering from illness
Directions For Use
Eat straight from the tub or add to smoothies, sauces, dressings, cookies, casseroles or soups. Spread on bread, toast, wraps or crackers. Use as a dip with vegetable sticks or slices of apple or pear.
FREE FROM: common allergens including corn, wheat, gluten, dairy, yeast and artificial preservatives. Not suitable for those with peanut allergy.
Store in a cool dry place