What is it?
Vital for good health and keeping our immune systems armed and at the ready, zinc is an essential trace element which supports the development and growth of all organisms.
Why take it?
As well as providing a hefty immunity boost, this mighty mineral keeps your stress levels in check and keeps your metabolism and digestion system in ship-shape too.
Who is at risk of deficiency?
Our body’s inability to store zinc means deficiency is more common than you think.(of this essential element so vital for good health.) Particularly at risk are older adults and those with a low calorie intake, breastfeeding infants, pregnant women and those with a history of alcoholism. Signs of deficiency are vast, including acne, poor wound healing, reduced appetite, hair loss, impotence, delayed growth and white spots on fingernails.
Zinc Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
Impaired immune function with frequent infections
- Acne and poor skin health
- Poor wound healing
- Stretch marks
- Anorexia nervosa
- Loss of sense of taste or smell or loss of appetite
- Delayed sexual maturation and infertility
- Poor growth in children
- Hair loss
- White spots on fingernails
- Mental health problems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably
at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a
substitute for a varied diet.
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Zinc (zinc from Picolinate providing 15mg elemental zinc)
Zinc, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agents
(silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate)
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
- Premium Quality Zinc; Tom Oliver Nutrition Zinc Picolinate 15 mg Tablets provide a highly-absorbable form of this crucial nutrient and essential mineral
- Antioxidant Immune Support; Zinc utilizes antioxidant activity and can helps to support a healthy immune system
- ONE A DAY FORMULA - Our Zinc capsules are small, easy to swallow and a vegetable capsules
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS: Our Zinc Picolinate is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans and is GMO free and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers or other pollutants, Vegetarian, Kosher. Free from sugar, salt.
- MADE IN THE UK: to GMP and pharmaceutical standards and packaged in sustainable, recyclable, high quality, glass bottles.